Saturday, October 21, 2006

mydestiny

my destiny


Feels good to have 7 comments may be that includes three of your own

Ackie calls up the 24X7 helpline at 01:30 hrs stating assignement needs to be finished and submitted next morning I had thought my days of assignments are over i have just asked her in return to acknowledge my contribution in her degree and promote my blog and there I hane this lovely lasdy leave a comment on my blog my first visitor outside the family and reason to celebrate. It feels that whole of delhi knows it jpoins me in celebration with all the fire crackers going around.

As usual there is lot of advise like getting my blog proof read from my wife you know it wifes are experts in finding faults they can find it even where none exists but i am man and i too have my ego so no proof reading you want to read it vist my blog.

i have never discused my second daughter ruchi from a wild child she has blossomed into a very responsible girl She is so full of energy that i have changed her name and started calling her bubbly the enthusaiasm is overflowing and infectitious may be she passes it on to ackie also who some time sounds rundown and tired ackie dear donot feel jealous i know you too love her especiaaly when she cooks for you or gives comapny to a concert there are some infections which are good so allow her

At one time we had three dogs Julie, wind and storm (siblings) Julie and wind passed away at an interval of three months those very trubulent times I couldnot even prpoerly mourn their departure but storm is still with us and he has all the privileages. Today being Diwali because of the sound of firecrackers he has shifted his abode to our bedroom he thinks we shall protect him but alas one is not able to control the sound.

After a long time we went trought the ritual prayers on occassion of Diwali our old priest who use to come even during my mothers time was with us i was just wondering how much his old yes have seen he saw us growing through our childhood and then our children and may be grand children

i think i write too long i donot feel like leaving the key board but i think i will write more frequently and shorter peices


once again i welcome more visitors even may be some aliens

7 comments:

rajinder singh said...

I think before publishing i should re read my blog so ignore the speeling mistakes and go for the spirit

rajinder singh said...

i hav emanged it again so ignore ignore all the spelling mistakes

Heather Anne Hogan said...

I'd like to have a fireworks celebration for my blog! :)

Krazee Girl said...

heheh yeah typos!!
thts ok, u ll improve.

i think theres a line missing or jumbled up in the last para ..the one abt pandit ji

oh i miss diwali !!!!
though i dont miss the pollution

u know wht i want right now .. aalo puri chhole halwa nad kheer
hehhe
an we can it in our way papa

mix the aalo ki sabji with the halwa and kheer hehehehe

i still love eatin stuff like tht

Krazee Girl said...

Also ...

I know I m AWESOME!!!!!!!!

:)

Ace said...

Hehe, Yep Lovely Lady Heather Anne deserves a fire-cracker celebration! =)

Dear Papa, you know you love showing me that you know so much more than I do in the world of Engineering and Business :)

Maybe YOU can proof read it yourself! It is difficult to read...but I shall quit whinging.

I think Panditji (priest) is like 150 years old. haha - grandchildren - your sense of humour leaves me in chuckles.

I shall pass on the good word to the alines I know

Bye!
(Would you like to do a big chunk of my International Business assignment? It is due this evening)

Ace said...

DEAD COD! DEAD COD!

Hehe, yes. I am graduating tomorrow. WHere's MY GRADUATION GIFT?