Sunday, October 01, 2006

my first adventure on the blog band wagon

Encouraged by my daughter's blog and how it has helped her to express herself i too have decided to hitch hike on the blog band wagon.


I have named my blog as my destiny because that is something which always is a mystery , I have gone through numerous swings in my life from a loved kid to difficult times in school and college. There have been some exceptionally great moments and some shocking.


I some times wonder what was the purpose of our being born on the earth, A few weeks ago I heard a song which expresses this confusion and says all this world makes no sense for my readers who may be fluent in hindi i will try to repeat the words "yeh duniya badi utpatanga kithey hath kithey tanga" further on he adds "yeh duniya mast kalandar utte betha ik bandar samjhta apne ap nu sikander" roughly translated into english it means this world is very confusing where are the hands and legs then it says this workd is very sweet place and compares god to a monkey who thinks he is sikander ( KIng Alexander)

I shall from time to time write about my view on various going on in the world and India on topics like religion, interpersonal relationshipgovernment and all that comes to my mind from time to time

Today i will like to share and express my views about religion I am not a atheist i accept that their is a god (monkey ) and he has his mystrious ways of working sometimes we feel very unhappy with whatever is going on with us presently but he has is own style of working sometimes the hardship that we go through prepare us for bigger responsiblities in future However i do not believe in intolerance of any other persons view. Sometimes in the garb of our religion we try to be unreasonable on others and a simple question i put to them is did they have a choice of relgion did they choose their parents. I know of myself i happened to be born to hindu parents in India and i am hindu if i would have been borne into africa or middle east or for that matter any where in the world i would have qadopted that religion and culture that douesnot mean i have to be fanatic for that and want every body to convert to line of thought. No religion wants us to take unjust actions then why we commit such heinious crimes on the name of religion. criminals are criminal be they of any religion and need to be treated accordingly

2 comments:

Ace said...

I agree with BOTH of you.

The lecturer for our Trade section of one of our subjects is very left wing. So he gave us a lot of articles about how the condition of the poor and the weak in the world has deteriorated even more in the last few decades.

In the end, the best you can do is to fight to survive because I think Darwin was not off the mark when he said it is all about "the survival of the fittest".

And I also think that if someone does something wrong/unfair, life always catches up with them in one way or another.

I want to read more!!
Hello Papa! =)

Krazee Girl said...

We think so alike :)
I agree with everything you said.

You know
I have my own religion , I dont know what I should name it.

1. Be optimistic
2. Be yourself
3. Do good
4. Make everyone smile
5. Fight, if you are right
6. Hurt no one in anyway
7. ENJOY LIFE

ok .. exceptions arise when 2 of them conflict sooo use ur head and find our which one you should chose over the other.
hehehe