Thursday, October 19, 2006

my second adventure

I Came home early thought i will have a talk with my son but as usual when i am at home he is not there and vice-a-versa then I heard someting from meena about ackies blog and her sense of not belonging , thought fit to see the blog and after reading i remebered i had also started writing a blog and then the real adventure started why do they have to make things so complicated you have to have a user name which i just could not remeber in this age is remembering your own name not just good enough there are so many things that you want to remember but cannot like the password to your blog your ATM pin number or the phone number of an important client or even your wedding anniversary or your wifes birthday (daughters are generally more amenable and sons have already acquired gifts for the next few years) There are something in your life which people make sure you do not forget like the monthly bills the uni fees credit card companies even the travel group keep on reminding you for how long you have not had a decent holiday

When i posted my first blog i would check it for two three days to see if somebody is visiting me but alas no body other than ackie and meena visited and then the enthusiasm was lost but today again i felt i should spit out whatever is in my mind i think i would have to promote my blog incidentally i sent my link to ackie and announced in the home that i am on the blog bandwagon may be i will hitch a ride on ackies blog

Today morning i called up ackie and after about an hour she called me back saying i sounded as if i was sad yes i was ( though to her i told no their is nothing to worry) I some how had a very depressing day noit that their were any bad news but it seems i have not been able to accomplish mushc in thew last two three months but while comeing i decided that this is not going to work and let me again take charge of my life and i felt good. and i feel better after reading ackies blog and spitting out these words

I was in similiar mood about four years ago then my brother-in-law gave me a few cassettes which worked i am again starting positive thinking and let us see where we reach

The son is back my blog is in public domain even before it is posted however let me end it with a banta joke

Some body came and told santa that bantas daughter has died and he jumps from hundred floor on his way down at the 50th floor he remebers he has no daughter on 25th floor he remebers he is not even married and on 5th floor he remebers he is santa and not banta, my memeory is bad but not as bad as Santa's.

7 comments:

rajinder singh said...

no comments i am not disaapointed so i think iw ill post my own comments ha ha ha ah but i am not a blond if nobody comments every day i will post a comment

rajinder singh said...

An advisory i got should use different names to post comments and give myself good marks

rajinder singh said...

i tried promoting my blog but to no benefit may be some day i will be lucky but there may be others also like me

Ace said...

This is where the daughter steps in for blog promotion!

I haven't been online (well I have, but I have been doing research for assignments). And, I checked your blog everyday except yesterday! (Because I had an assignment due).

I shall go advertise it.
You are funny, very funny.

And, I agree, that you really should get mummy to proof read ;-)

Ace said...

P.s.,

As long as you know who your kids are and that you have to send them money, all is well. :P

Heather Anne Hogan said...

Hello! I found you through your wonderful daughter, Aakanksha. :)

Krazee Girl said...

heheheheh cant stop gigglin on what sis wrote hahah

well.. lets see wht do i have to say...
mmmm....

nice blog.. though i think you should put in punctuations and proper spaces so its more readable

and abt the content ...

I think..i in life even if you are banta and have a wife and had a daughter .. you shudnt jump of the building .. banta should think about his other children ( if he has any .. i think it ll take him 10 days to remember hahah) and his wife... :)

happy writing papa